B-Roll Distribution & Event Pitching
B-Rolls and soundbites are the most widely used method of distributing a media campaign. A B-Roll is a 3-5 minute edited video followed by a series of soundbites which complements your written release, event or campaign. There is no voice over or reporter narration. The video is accompanied by a suggested anchor script that allows the local newscaster to use materials in a VO or package format.
- Develop news hooks, craft an alert and write script
- Outline video progression
- Shoot and edit video same day
- Write slates with information for news producers
- Invite media to event and follow-up to ensure attendance
- Mass email alert nationwide
- Pitch network feeds (CNN NewsSource, FOX News Edge, CBS Newspath, ABC, NBC and Entertainment feed when applicable)
- Identify target markets and producer contacts
- Distribute video via email
- Video monitoring with viewing links
- Comprehensive audience reporting
- Multiple airchecks from the b-roll distribution
Ground Media Tour
Ground Media Tours (GMT) are perfect for clients that are targeting specific markets. With a GMT we set up a series of TV in-studio interviews for your spokesperson. The benefit of in-studio interviews is that the interview is more interactive and personal. A-1 Broadcast has successfully pitched and secured in-studio interviews on the Today Show, Good Morning America, Early Show, Fox & Friends, CNBC, MSNBC and in every local TV market across the country.